Almost a year ago, I wrote my last cancer-related blog - 'Who am I
After finishing my treatment and planning how to get back to work, whilst training for a half-ironman triathlon, I didn't have the time, energy or focus to continue blogging.
These are all the people I was trying to be at the time:
1) A patient advocate
2) A medical educator to show health care professionals what it's like being on the other side of the table
3) An author
4) A promotor of exercise for cancer patients
5) Informing doctors and patients about apps and websites that can help them cope with cancer
6) A consultant breast surgeon
7) A breast cancer patient trying to get back to a normal life
8) A wife, daughter and friend.
But I have news - I'm back !! (cue Eminem music
And THIS is who I am: Read More…